And stuck my board in the sand
And then up in my Woody
To a hamburger stand
And when I got back
My nine five board was gone
She said yeah she said
I saw a Hodaddy
Paddlin’ out by the pier
Well he musta got my board
‘Cause mine isn’t here
But I know how to fix him
I’ll just raise that meatball flag
He said yeah he said
He took off on a swell
When he saw the flag
He’s just a crazy Hodaddy
Pullin’ some kind of gag
He went over the falls
And now my board’s
Coming back to me
I said yes I said
(That’ll teach him to mess with my board
Next pass next time…)
- Promise Keepers – Flotsam And Jetsam Swollen shut black eyes burning bright Folded arms hold everything she’s ever owned Folded arms holding every broken bone Hard to stand on broken feet below the ground The silent face that screams a shattered sound More to the eye than another knotted fist Slash the lips that were once longed to be kissed Promise […]...
- Surfin’ – Beach Boys The only way for me. Now surf, surf with me Bom Bom Dit Di Dit Dip Bom Bom Dit Di Dit Dip I got up this mornin’ turned on my radio I was checkin’ on the surfin’ scene To see if I would go And when the DJ tells me that the surfin’ is fine […]...
- Beyond Beautiful – Aerosmith she loves me now she loves you not and that where its at cause when you thought your love was deep finders keepers losers weep yeah love my love my love du jour shes mine all mine my minds made up ya i’m so sure because theres none so fine the thing you found your […]...
- Gettin’ Hungry – Beach Boys That sun can get so hot that you can sweat your strength away And ooooohhhhhhhh come the night time Gettin’ hungry Hungry for my kind o’ woman I’m gettin’ hungry Soon I gotta find me a woman I’m gettin’ hungry Searchin’ for a pretty girl But I still get up in the mornin’ Though it’s […]...
- Sloop John B – Beach Boys My grandfather and me Around Nassau town we did roam Drinking all night Got into a fight Well I feel so broke up I want to go home So hoist up the John B’s sail See how the mainsail sets Call for the Captain ashore Let me go home, let me go home I wanna […]...
- Hushabye – Beach Boys Ah ah ah ah Oo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo Ah ah ah ah Oo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo Ah ah ah ah Hush hush Hushabye Hushabye Hushabye Oh my darlin’ don’t you cry Guardian angels up above Take care of the one I love Oo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo […]...
- It’s About Time – Beach Boys Proud as I could be Struggling to express myself For the whole world to see I used to blow my mind sky high Searching for the lost elation Little did I know the joy I was to find In knowing I am only me I’m singin’ in my heart I’m singin’ in my heart I’m […]...
- She’s Goin’ Bald – Beach Boys Fell on her face and no wind was blowin’ (She’s goin’ bald) Silken hair, more silken hair Lay near her pillbox down at her feet (She’d been on a trip) I peeked in and when I saw she’d Lost her hair I thought I would keel (she’s goin’ bald) When she saw her shining forehead […]...
- Surfin’ USA – Beach Boys Across the U. S. A. Then everybody’d be surfin’ Like Californi-a You’d seem ’em wearing their baggies Huarachi sandals too A bushy bushy blonde hairdo Surfin’ U. S. A. You’d catch ’em surfin’ at Del Mar (Inside outside U. S. A.) Ventura County line (Inside outside U. S. A.) Santa Cruz and Trestles (Inside outside […]...
- Long, Tall Texan – Beach Boys Giddy up Giddy up Well I’m a long tall Texan I ride a big white horse (He rides from Texas on a big white horse) Well I’m a long tall Texan I ride a big white horse (He rides from Texas on a big white horse) Well people look at me and say Oh Roy, […]...
- I Can Hear Music – Beach Boys This is the way I always dreamed it would be The way that it is, oh oh When you are holding me I never had a love of my own Maybe that’s why when we’re all alone I can hear music I can hear music The sound of the city baby seems to disappear I […]...
- She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy – Kenny Chesney Plowin’ these fields in the hot summer sun Over by the gate lordy here she comes With a basket full of chicken and a big cold jug of sweet tea I make a little room and she climbs on up Open up a throttle and stir a little dust Just look at her face she […]...
- God Only Knows – Beach Boys I may not always love you But long as there are stars above you You never need to doubt it I’ll make you so sure about it God only knows what I’d be without you If you should ever leave me Though life would still go on, believe me The world could show nothing to […]...
- With Me Tonight – Beach Boys On and on she go dum be do On and on she go dum bay do da On and on she go dum be do On and on she go dum bay do da On and on she go dum be do Good On and on you go dum bay do da On and on […]...
- A Casual Look – Beach Boys (Dut da da da da da dut) Dut dut dut dut (Dut da da da da da dut) Dut da da dut (Dut da da da da da dut) (Dut da da da da da dut dut) (Da dot da dot) (Dut da da da da da dut da dut) (Dut da da da da […]...
- Add Some Music To Your Day – Beach Boys There’s blues, folk, and country, and rock like a rollin’ stone The world could come together as one If everybody under the sun Add some music to your day (Add some music add some add some music to your day) A bob didit a bop didit You’ll hear it while you’re walkin’ by a neighbor’s […]...
- Mona – Beach Boys Come-a come-a come-a come to me Gimme gimme gimme some lovin’ Tell me tell me tell me you want it Listen listen listen my Mona How’s about an eight o’clock dinner How’s about a nine o’clock movie Won’t it won’t it won’t it be groovy Put your lovin’ arms around me Aren’tcha aren’tcha glad that […]...
- Little Deuce Coupe – Beach Boys You don’t know what I got Little deuce Coupe You don’t know what I got Well I’m not braggin’ babe so don’t put me down But I’ve got the fastest set of wheels in town When something comes up to me he don’t even try Cause if (it) had a set of wings man I […]...
- Wake The World – Beach Boys The light of the day is no longer here One by one the stars disappear The sky grows brighter every minute of the sunrise Wake the world with a brand new morning Say hello to another fine morning Got my face in the running water Making my life so much brighter Moon shines bright, asleep […]...
- Blueberry Hill – Beach Boys On Blueberry hill On Blueberry hill When I found you The moon stood still (moon stood still) On Blueberry hill (Blueberry hill) It lingered until (lingered until) My dream came true (true) Though we’re apart (we are apart) you’re part of me still (think of you still) For you were my thrill (you were my […]...